- Classification: Alcohol
- CAS No.: 56-81-5
- Other Names: GLYCEROL,GLYCERINE
- MF: C3H6O3
- EINECS No.: 200-289-5
- Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
- Grade Standard: Food Grade, Industrial Grade, Medicine Grade, Reagent Grade
- Purity: 99.5
- Appearance: Colorless, transparent and sticky liquid. Sweet, hygroscopicity.
- Application: Food Grade/usp Grade
- Brand Name: DALIAN CHEM
- Model Number: Glycol
- Product name: Glycol
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||250 KG per drum|
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 25 days after payment|
|Glycerin Content,(% ) ≥||99.5|
|Density(20°C,g/ml? ) ≥||1.2601|
|Sulfate Ash,(% ) ≤||0.005|
|Acidity or Alkalinity,(mmol/100g) ≤||0.06|
|Saponification Equivalent,(mmol/100g )≤||0.3|
|Arsenic Content(As,mg/kg) ≤||<2|
|Extractable Metal Content(Pb,mg/kg)≤||<5|
|PACKAGE:||250 KG per drum|
1) In medicine, glycerin is used to making various preparations, solvent, hygroscopic agent, antifreeze and sweeteners, preparation for external use ointment or suppository, with glycerol nitroglycerin used for
2) In the coatings industry, glycerin is used for making all kinds of alkyd resin and polyester resin, epoxy resin
and glycidyl ether.
3) In textile and printing industry, glycerin is used for preparing wetting agent hygroscopic agent, fabric anti-
creasing shrink proof treatment agent, dispersant and penetrating agent.
4) In the food industry , glycerin is used as sweetener, tobacco hygroscopic agent and solvent
5) In addition, in the paper, cosmetics, leather, photography, printing, metal processing rubber and
other industries widely application
we are the number of follows
1. What’s the date of delivery?
Due to time difference and holidays, we will try our best to reply you in 24 working hours. If there is anything we can do to help, please feel free to contact us at any time.